At least that's what I've heard your supposed to do to make it more fun or whatever. But I haven't worked in so long, and the last time I did I was hugely(and that is not an exageration since the last day I worked was two days before baby came)pregnant so it's actually quite fun to come to work for a few hours. That is where this blog(hate that word and working on inventing a different one)is coming from...good old Lotus Hair Spa!! Evan is with Daddy for some boy bonding and I'm having girl time(which is especially fun when you consider that I just did an hour and a half of work and now have eighty dollars sitting in my pocket) So sure, I may do some whistling, because let's be honest, it's a good time...but it won't be to distract from an un-fun activity. I'll be doing it while happily doing my job...I'm a hairdresser and proud of it!!
I wish I lived closer to you so that you could do my hair... I would rather spend the money and time with someone i like. ;)
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering when you were coming back to work. I will be calling you soon to set up an appointment....but i certainly will not be one of those high paying client... 80 bucks,in just an hour and a half, wow!
ReplyDelete