Another Halloween has come and gone. It always seems like my favorite holidays(halloween and my birthday)go too soon. Then the ones I only semi like(thanksgiving and christmas)last FOREVER...especially Christmas. I hope you all dressed up. Of course I did, sadly though I didn't manage to get a picture of my costume. I looked a bit like this...

No, seriously...my speedo was a little different, but otherwise I looked just like him. Evan of course dressed up too...he was so dang cute...see for yourself...


Jake "dressed up" kind of...really he just shaved his facial hair into this hideous molester mustache and left it for two days. NASTY...sorry I don't have a pic of that either. It was way too gross.
So our Halloween, though short lived, was super fun. We had a party on friday and then went Trick or Treating saturday...yes Evan went...being two months old is no excuse to waste a perfectly good Halloween. I hope you enjoyed yours.
um...i'm confused about your costume? cute boy though...(evan) I love how his tongue is always poking out! maybe post a video some time...:)
ReplyDeleteI dressed up as Michael Phelps...tan clothes with muscles drawn on and a speedo over the top. And a swim cap...it was pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteI never...never..would have thought of dressing up as Michael Phelps. You are crazy! It had to have looked really silly. I am bummed that there is no picture!
ReplyDeleteCute! Evan is getting more and more adorable every time I see him!
ReplyDelete