weekend. It started Friday night when we went out to the desert with Wasdens to have a fire and ride the toys!!! E didn't go on any, but he got lots of bumpy rides in his atv like stroller, sat by the fire, ate icecream sandwiches and played with Ms. Taylors doll....
Jacob and Alisha were in town which we really liked(especially Jake I guess)...
A good time was had by all...
I didn't get any pictures Saturday, but I have one word to describe it...RIBS!!! Our brother in law made the most amazing ribs, and we had baked beans and this cheese bread thing that Jake's aunt made and it was just so freakin good!!! Then we played 500 to work it all off...I'll tell you what, those kids are dang fast!!!
Sunday we went for a walk by the creek and fed the ducks, which E had never seen before. He liked it, Deke liked it, we all had fun. Then we made homemade pizzas at Jenny and Johns which of course were good. Then we played in the back yard where Evan got into some water and learned how to play tetherball...
He got so soaked we had to strip him down(i know I said I wouldn't post any naked pics, but I couldn't help myself, you all had to see this kids little no-butt)...
After that we had a fire with some friends and our cousins and finally went to bed EXHAUSTED!!
THEN there was Monday. My folks bought a pool months ago and we finally decided Sunday that no matter the weather we were setting it up. So Monday morning, in the rain, we put up the pool. This is Evan in his first change of clothes(he ended changing three times by the end of the day)playing in the rain water which it was impossible to keep him out of...he is such a water lovin fool...
Well, Jake came up with the genius idea to use two hoses and fill the pool twice as fast, so the water level rose quite quick actually. And we just couldn't resist getting in, even though it was FREEZING...
Then later when the level was a bit higher, my dad and I threw on some wetsuits(which is a joke, because we all know that you can't just throw one of those on...you need a village to help you...and don't even get me started on getting the stupid thing off)and swam for a while. Mr. E was going crazy he want'ed in so bad, so we let him...
I hope now that the pool is up, we keep getting some nicer weather. Evan Schmevan is addicted to the outdoors, so it's torture keeping him inside. Summer please get here soon!!
And I forgot yesterday to tell Lindsay happy birthday. I hope this public apology will help the horrible feelings of hate you must have for me right now go away. I'M SO SORRY!!! I hope you see this picture and remember the friend you once loved...
HA HA!!! Hope your day was great...see you soon!!!

wowza, long post. But great! I am happy you had a safe, funfilled weekend! BRRRRR!!! good thing you had those wet suits!
ReplyDeleteSorry it's so long, I hate long posts but didn't know when I'd get a chance to update again...deal with it ha ha
ReplyDeletei looooove long posts! this was quite satisfying.... hope to see you soon!!
ReplyDelete--Erin
wow. nice jimie.
ReplyDelete