Monday, March 21, 2011

Life is...

...not even the slightest bit exciting lately.  That is why I have not been here in so long.  I appreciate those of you who actually post more than once every few months, but with my lack of internet, it's just not that possible for me.  It's also still winter, which I don't like and which keeps us indoors a lot so there isn't much to talk about anyway.  I have been working quite a bit in my wonderful little salon and that is very nice.  It keeps me busy and helps keep us out of the poor house!!!  I wish I had a salon photo to put here, but I keep forgetting to snap any.  It looks so good, I'm so proud of it.  It's nice to be able to work and still be at home with my little(but growing) boy.  The pictures you will see here span from when we got back from Hawaii until now.  Long stretch I know.  One exciting little factoid is that Evan weighed in at only 20 pounds right before the new year at his eighteen month check up(that 20 pounds put him in the 2.5%ile for his age, not even enough to qualify him for forward facing car seats)and he now weighs in at 25!!!  In January he became a bottomless pit that eats all day!!!  Woo hoo, no more questions about my parenting abilities from the pediatrician!!  Oh and there was the birth of my sisters second girl, Millie, the most perfect baby ever born.  And we got another puppy...not my favorite thing, but as you'll see, Evan loves her.  Her name is Bliss.  Then the last photo is me trying to pull off red lipstick.  I've been trying to find a new look since I did turn 29 this year and I still look like a fifteen year old.  Obviously this is not the one.  Well, I'll move on to the pictures....
 Best friends


The Annual Holiday Inn party.


 Christmas morning...so much more fun with kids.



 Evan loves little Millie.
That cookie has been popping up everywhere since Christmas.  I keep throwing it away, and he manages to find it.  It's a junk cookie, like in Over The Hedge, but he wants it anyway.  Also we made a trip to Sephora and he tried on the blue eyeshadow.

My first attempt at french bread and it was so gorgeous and also so yummy.

Mr. enjoying his Valentines cookie from Grandma Jone!!  Really enjoying it.



And really loving his new puppy, Bliss.
Front view...
back view...both very funny
I think I will throw this color out!!! This is us going out for my 29th birthday:-)

1 comment:

  1. In that last picture...it looks like Jake thinks you're going to bite him...very vampirey...but that also has a lot to do with the black hair and the skinny white girl body! HAHA!!! Loved the update! And btw... what's so wrong with still lookin as good as you did when you were 15? I still look 17, and act it, and I aint never gonna change, no one can make me!!!

    ReplyDelete