Tuesday, November 17, 2009

From Evan and Jimie to all the new babies...

We just want to give a shout out to all the new baby girls that have entered the world in the last few weeks...Karlee Jo, Gabrielle and Avery Parker...can we get a what what!! You are all beautiful!!! Also congratulations to the daddies and mommies. And good job to the mommies too!! We love you all so much and can't wait to see your amazing faces(and I can't wait to squeeze those little girl bums). Evan won't be allowed to squeeze anything though...it's never to early to keep these little kids in check;)

3 comments:

  1. Ah! So exciting! So many babies! I love it. Your little guy is so stinkin cute! Just love that smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimie: You're GORGEOUS! Thanks for the pic of your smiling face...I miss my jimie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for thinking of us and Gabrielle! I am sure Gabrielle will think twice about the boy in black! ;) Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete