Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's time to celebrate...

our Anniversary!! It was so fun. Jake rented a cottage at Tamarack Resort and we left the child with his aunt Jenny for the night(which she loved so much that when we returned she was kind of mad at us...she thought we came home too early...she loves Evan so dang much). By the way Jenny, we owe you big time...thanks so very much!!! We sure love your guts;) Any way I thought I would give you a taste of what we used to look like, you know, before the reality of life set in. Here is one of our wedding photos...

Oh how young and skinny and naive and child less we were. It's been two years now...and with everything that has happened in those years we look a little different...see for yourself...

Ok, so maybe it's not quite that bad, but we do look a little different. I don't have a good picture to show, but I'll work on it. Until then, just remember us as the beautiful, young people you see in the wedding picture above.

2 comments:

  1. ok...maybe you're not young anymore, but you're still beautiful and skinny. I love you and your beautiful boy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your blog link off of Kris' hope you don't mind. You'll always look young and beautiful and skinny of course. Cute pictures. Evan sure is a handsome little baby.

    ReplyDelete